Man sues over stolen sperm and child support

Posted on November 29th, 2011 No Comments

A 36 year-old man who lived with his ex-girlfriend in Houston is suing the Advanced Fertility Center of Texas and his ex-girlfriend for custody of their twin sons.

The man says that his ex stole his sperm by saving his condoms and taking them to the fertility clinic to be artificially inseminated. He claims he never discussed having children with his ex-girlfriend and feels violated.

Advanced Fertility Center of Texas says they have his blood work at the clinic and the procedure was paid for under his insurance. It also states it has his signature on the Uniform Parent Act consent forms, a signature he says has been forged.

The man is suing his former girlfriend for full custody and child support.

If you are fighting for child support or full custody of your children, contact the Conroe child custody and visitation lawyers of Garg & Associates at 281-362-2865 today.

Man Ordered to Pay Over $420,000 in Child Support

Posted on March 30th, 2011 No Comments

A 56-year-old man from Texas was caught after thirteen years of not paying child support. The man evaded paying more than $420,000 in child support from 1997 to the present.

He was arrested in New York City in January and then taken to a court in the Texas panhandle. He was ordered to pay the child support in full, as well as transportation and court costs, which, alone, added up to almost $4,000. The man was also sentenced to one year in jail for not paying child support and attempting to flee from officers.

If you are having difficulty receiving the child support that you are owed, please contact the Conroe child support attorneys of Garg & Associates, PC, at 281-362-2865.




firm info  |  practice areas  |  articles  |  faqs  |  blog  |  contact us  |  resources  |  Find us on Google+  |   Log in  |  Site Map

Garg & Associates, PC | 21 Waterway Avenue, Suite 300 | The Woodlands, Texas 77380 Please call 281-362-2865 | Fax: 866-743-4506
Serving The Woodlands, Spring, Houston, Conroe, Kingwood, Tomball, Cypress, Huntsville, Cleveland, Stafford, Montgomery County, Harris County, West Oaks, Memorial, Sugar
Land, River Oaks, Alief, Stafford, Missouri City, and Southwest Houston Texas.